Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT)
The Behavioral Intervention Team or BIT is a multifunctional team made up of faculty and staff from throughout GateWay that have experience working in counseling, disability resources, student success, student activities and services, student discipline, and campus safety. The team works to ensure the safest campus and learning environment through a holistic team approach by assessing and addressing concerning student behavior.
The team’s approach is to be supportive of the:
- Student of Concern,
- Person Reporting, and
This focus helps ensure the safety and success of the college and the individual.
(602) 286-8900 or visit Counseling
(602) 286-8170 or visit Disability Resources
(602) 286-8179 | (602) 286-8735 or visit Early Alert System
(602) 286-8911 or visit Public Safety & Emergency Info
Student Code of Conduct
Dean of Enrollment Management
(602) 286-8017 or visit Maricopa Student Conduct