Cisco's networking solutions connect people, computing devices and computer networks. This allows people to have access to information regardless of differences in time, place or type of computer system.
Training is available in networking design, security and support. Work is found in areas with a focus on:
- Network design, installation and maintenance;
- Configuration, using techniques to increase available bandwidth, improve response times, and enhance reliability and quality of service;
- Configuration, using techniques to maximize performance and improve network security;
- Global intranet design and configuration.
Degrees & Certificates
- Associate in Applied Science Degree in Networking Technology: Cisco
- Certificate of Completion in Networking Administration: Cisco
- Certificate of Completion in Networking Technology: Cisco
For information about careers in your area of study, visit O*NET OnLine for detailed job descriptions, education requirements, wage and employment trend information. For information regarding Network Administration: Cisco, visit this link for O*NET OnLine information.
Accreditation is a process used to measure and certify the credibility and quality of services offered by an organization.
GateWay is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Why should you choose an accredited school?
Although many schools offer seemingly similar degree and certification options, not all schools are accredited. In many instances, accreditation of the degree or program you complete may be required in order to become certified to work in the field.