We've compiled the following list of frequently asked questions in order to help expedite your search for information.
How do dual enrollment credits transfer?
Review the Course Equivalency Guide to see how community college courses transfer to three Arizona universities. If you are planning to attend an out-of-state university, check with that institution to see how credits will transfer.
How do I send my transcripts to another college?
- Go to the Online Student Center.
- Click on login, then use your MEID and password to log in.
- In the Academics section of your Student Center, click on the white drop-down menu.
- Select Official Transcript or Unofficial Transcript, click the arrow.
- Follow the directions on screen to complete the process.
- Transcripts within the Maricopa Community College District are free; transcripts sent outside the Community College District cost $5 each.
How do AP credits differ from dual enrollment credits?
At the end of an AP course, students complete a test. The outcome of that test determines how many college credits they receive. Dual enrollment credits are earned through coursework that demonstrates college competencies have been met.
As a dual enrollment student, can I use the GateWay library?
Yes, you may use all of GateWay's student resources including library access.