The English as a Second Language (ESL) program is designed to serve the needs of students who are not native speakers of English.
The ESL program includes:
- Classes at seven levels of language study from basic to academic writing skills
- Course work in conversation, grammar, writing, reading and pronunciation
- Small class sizes
- Computer software and library resources available
The ESL program helps students improve language skills for use in daily life, including:
- Communicating with school officials and teachers
- Effective employer communication
- Career advancement
- Personal, educational and professional growth
Request More Information
$86 per credit hour*
* Please note that these are only estimates and do not include books. These estimates may change based on increases to tuition, course fees and book costs. Estimates are based on the 2016-2017 tuition rates for in-county students. Additional fees may apply.
For information about careers in your area of study, visit O*NET OnLine for detailed job descriptions, education requirements, as well as wage and employment trend information.