English as a Second Language (ESL)
The English as a Second Language (ESL) program is designed to serve the needs of students who are not native speakers of English.
The ESL program includes:
- Classes at seven levels of language study from basic to academic writing skills
- Course work in conversation, grammar, writing, reading and pronunciation
- Small class sizes
- Computer software and library resources available
The ESL program helps students improve language skills for use in daily life, including:
- Communicating with school officials and teachers
- Effective employer communication
- Career advancement
- Personal, educational and professional growth
To Find a Class
For assistance in English call (602) 286-8000 or (602) 286-8088 for assistance in Spanish.
Accreditation is a process used to measure and certify the credibility and quality of services offered by an organization.
GateWay is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Why should you choose an accredited school?
Although many schools offer seemingly similar degree and certification options, not all schools are accredited. In many instances, accreditation of the degree or program you complete may be required in order to become certified to work in the field.