The purposes of the Gateway Community College Faculty Senate shall be to:
- Serve as the exclusive representative of the GateWay Community College faculty of the college administration in academic and professional matters and policy development.
- Advise the College President on matters of importance to the college and faculty; promote communication, collaboration, and education among the faculty and between the faculty and other groups.
- Maintain and promote the standards and ideals of the profession.
- Serve as the voice of the faculty in shared governance.
- To select representatives to serve on administrative councils and on coordinating committees of the faculties of the college and district.
- Protect and preserve academic freedom.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of educational policies for the college and the district.
- Provide an open forum for the free discussion of academic and professional issues.
Faculty Senate Members
Peter Zawicki, PT, MS - email@example.com
Matt Jolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
David Smith, MS, CIS - email@example.com
Suzanne Clifford, MSC/ED, RN - firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Corry, M.Ed, email@example.com
Jeanne Dial, M.Ed, CNMT, RSO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bryan Dodd, M.Ed, RDMS, RVT, RT(R) - email@example.com
Betty Heying-Stanley, EdD, MN, RN - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradley Johnson, M.Ed, RT(R), ARRT - email@example.com
Beth Malapanes, M.L.S., firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Mills, MFA - email@example.com
Regina Ponder, JD - firstname.lastname@example.org
Douglas Walker, MS - email@example.com
Frank Zamora, M.Ed - firstname.lastname@example.org