Enroll at GWECHS
Step 1: Complete the Application
All ECHS students must complete an application packet, which is available by calling (602) 286-8759.
*Esta forma esta disponible en Español.
Please Note: Incomplete applications will not be accepted. It is important that you complete ALL parts of the application and that you have your parent/guardian read and sign the application.
Step 2: Review All Documents & Forms
Before you submit your application, please review your information to be sure to include all documents and forms needed, such as:
- Transcripts or Certificate of 8th Grade Promotion
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Records
- Attendance and Discipline Records (transfer students)
Step 3: Interview with a Counselor
Once your completed application has been received, you will be contacted by office staff to set up an appointment with an ECHS counselor. Students and parents or guardians will be asked a series of questions related to the students' involvement in and commitment to the school.
Important things to know include:
- Interviews take approximately 30 minutes.
- If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must accompany you to this appointment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender or disability.
We support and comply with all state and federal health, safety, civil rights, disability and insurance laws, ensuring that all students with disabilities have the right to a free appropriate public education (FAPE).
Students are enrolled on a first come, first served basis under the following guidelines:
- In accordance with ARS 15-184, GWECHS enrolls all eligible pupils who submit a timely application unless the number of applicants exceeds the capacity of a program, class, grade level or building.
- In accordance with the school's charter, there will be no more than 100 students per grade level. Enrollment application packets must be fully completed and on file in the office before parents and students can sign the application waiting list.
- Siblings of students already attending the school, and children of faculty and staff have the first right of refusal for openings.
Se Habla Español
Para asistencia en Español, por favor llame a Julia Gusse al (602) 286-8794.
Fall and Spring
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Translations of pages on GateWay Early College High School's website are performed by Google Translate. Google Translate is a free online language translation service which can translate text and web pages into different languages. Note that NOT all text may be translated correctly or be translated at all.