The Honda PACT (Professional Automotive Career Training) program is a partnership between American Honda, local dealerships, training institutions such as GateWay and students. American Honda supplies state-of-the-art training materials, tools and course plans and GateWay provides the instructors and training facility.
Our ASE certified instructors specialize in Honda technology, training at the American Honda training center annually to learn the latest technological training methods.
Our training facility on campus is equipped with:
- Specific tools and equipment required by dealerships
- Training materials from the training center
- NATEF curriculum including stringent guidelines
Student benefits of the PACT program include:
- Having the opportunity to work at local dealerships to gain real-world experience
- Working with specialized tools to supplement their own tool sets
- Earning wages while going to school
Joining the Honda team requires meeting performance standards set by dealerships while attending school full-time. You must maintain satisfactory grades and have basic automotive tools to participate in the program.
American Honda recognizes each student's PACT commitment upon graduation, providing employment opportunities at sponsoring dealerships throughout the country.
Request More Information
Honda PACT for Associate of Applied Science in Automotive Service Technology: $6,626*
Visit O*NET OnLine for median salary.
* Please note that these are only estimates and do not include books. These estimates may change based on increases to tuition, course fees and book costs. Estimates are based on the 2016-2017 tuition rates for in-county students. Additional fees may apply.
** For information about careers in your area of study, visit O*NET OnLine for detailed job descriptions, education requirements, as well as wage and employment trend information.