Marketing & Public Relations
The Marketing and Public Relations team seeks to communicate the mission and offerings of GateWay to our varied constituencies. This is achieved through state and national news outlets, college publications and web sites, and mass-media advertising efforts. This office also works closely with the Outreach and Recruitment teams and the Development office to promote GateWay to potential students and donors.
- Business & Information Technology
- Industrial Technology
- University Transfer/Liberal Arts/Math & Science
The logos, official colors, and fonts of the college support the GateWay Community College brand. These elements strengthen the communication of our mission and message, as well as provides a familiar visual relationship between our audiences and GateWay. Review GateWay's Branding Standard
Graphic Standard Guidelines
- A GateWay logo must be on everything produced by the college for both internal and external communication purposes.
- All materials, whether for print or on screen use, must maintain the integrity of the GateWay brand.
- The official GateWay logo is the only graphic identity mark that will be used to represent GateWay Community College.
- The use of custom artwork as a secondary identity is permitted upon approval by Marketing, and is to be used along with the GateWay logo, not in lieu of.
- When used along with partner, sponsor, or outside organization logos, the GateWay logo should always be the same size as the other logos, and be placed on the publication in an equally prominent position.
- Logos may not be used against textured/patterned/busy backgrounds that compromise the mark readability.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
The Maricopa County Community College District is an EEO/AA institution.
NCA Accreditation Statement
GateWay Community College is a Maricopa Community College, accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools: 230 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1413. (800) 621-7440.
The Marketing Team of Institutional Advancement creates and executes clear, consistent and engaging strategies that tell the stories of GateWay Community College. By sustaining a strong brand image for the college, we promote awareness, understanding and support among GateWay students, faculty, alumni, donors and other communities.
In addition to promoting enrollment in the college in general, we provide professional marketing and creative services to help individual programs or departments successfully promote their classes and events. On the marketing side, we can help with strategy planning, advertising, market research, and more. On the creative side, we offer concept development, design and copywriting.
Our services include:
- Marketing strategy consulting
- Project management
- Creative concept development
- Copywriting and editing
- Graphic design
- Printing estimates and recommendations
- Web Design and content management
- Online marketing campaigns
- Media planning and buying