Your GateWay journey begins with new student orientation. During orientation students learn about campus resources and services available and get answers to common questions.
Who Should Attend?
- First-time college students
- Transfer students
- Adult re-entry students
Why should you attend a GateWay orientation session?
- Get answers to questions about attending GWCC
- Uncover resources to finance your education
- Discover campus services that help students stay on track
- Learn about student clubs and organizations
- Meet new people and make connections
- Learn more about academic program options
Spring Orientation Schedule
Tuesday,, Copper Room/IE1302
- Copper Room/IE1302
Orientation sessions are held before the start of each fall and spring semester. Call (602) 286-8600 for more information.