NBS/FACTS offers convenient, online payment plans. Installment options are available for students paying with checking or savings accounts, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards. This option makes it easy to pay online instead of having to come to campus.
What you should know about payment plans:
- This is not a loan program
- No interest or finance charges will be assessed
- No credit check
- Down payment is required
- Divides payments over time period
- The cost to budget your payment plan is a $20 per semester or $40 annually (non-refundable NBS/FACTS Enrollment Fee)
You May Budget Your Tuition & Fees By:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - This is a pre-approved bank-to-bank transfer of funds from your checking or savings account, processed on the 5th of each month until your balance is paid in full
- Credit Card - Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card, processed by American Card Services, Inc. on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full. eCashier registration is available online with this option
Information Needed to Enroll in NBS/FACTS/eCASHIER
- Your student ID as assigned by MCCCD
- The name, address and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NBS/FACTS Access Code
- Account information for the person responsible for payment
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, bank account number & routing number
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date
Before you click the submit button, carefully read through eCashier's final review and the terms and conditions. An email will be sent to you confirming enrollment through eCashier. If a payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person listed as responsible for payment.
To sign up, visit the MCCCD Online Student Center.
Still Have Questions?
Contact an NBS/FACTS Customer Service Representative at
(800) 609-8056. Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 7:00pm or Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm (CT).
Fall and Spring
Monday - Thursday:
8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Thursday:
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.