The Office of Student Affairs has oversight of non-instructional areas related to student enrollment, student life and special student programs. Our mission is to enrich the student experience by fostering learning and personal development and by providing for and responding to students' needs.
Student Affairs is designed and dedicated to serving students and to make sure that the campus learning environment is conducive to students attaining their academic goals. The Vice President and Associate Dean for Student Affairs are also responsible for the general advocacy and overall welfare of students, which is reflected in the programs, activities and policies within of the following areas.
- Achieving a College Education (ACE)
- Admissions, Registration & Records
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Children's Learning Center
- Counseling & Adult Re-Entry
- Disability Resources & Services
- Enrollment Services
- HOOP of Learning Program
- International Student Services
- Student Financial Services
- Student Life & Leadership
- Student Support Services
- Upward Bound