The Toyota T-TEN (Technical Education Network) is a two-year automotive program designed to upgrade the technical competency and professional level of incoming dealership technicians.
The curriculum is designed by Toyota and GateWay, leading to an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Automotive Service Technology. The program involves:
- Attending classroom lectures and labs on Toyota products
- Working at a Toyota dealership for approximately 32-44 weeks
- Spending approximately 43 weeks in classroom training
- Rotating eight weeks of class with eight weeks of paid work at a Toyota dealership
Program requirements include students partnering with a sponsored Toyota dealer. The main responsibility of the dealership is to provide training related employment for the student during the cooperative work periods. Students receive assistance in location and identification of participating Toyota dealerships.
Request More Information
Toyota T-TEN for Associate of Applied Science in Automotive Service Technology: $6,626*
* Please note that these are only estimates and do not include books. These estimates may change based on increases to tuition, course fees and book costs. Estimates are based on the 2016-2017 tuition rates for in-county students. Additional fees may apply.
** For information about careers in your area of study, visit O*NET OnLine for detailed job descriptions, education requirements, as well as wage and employment trend information.