All official transcripts are $5.00 each. Payment of fees may be made by check, money order or credit card. Payment for faxed requests must be made by credit card ONLY and included in fax request.
Maricopa Community College transcripts sent within Maricopa & all unofficial transcripts are free of charge.
There are 4 convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your GateWay Community College Transcripts:
- Online Student Center: If you are requesting an unofficial transcript you may do it online, free of charge.
U.S. Mail: Please send your mailed request to:
GateWay Community College
Attn: Admissions and Records
108 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Fax: Please send faxed request to:
GateWay Community College Transcripts
- In Person: Visit Enrollment Services, located at IE1214 (Integrated Education Building). Office hours may vary during summer months.
When requesting transcripts, please provide the following information:
- Specify whether you are requesting an Official or UnofficialTranscript.
- Student ID number or Social Security Number .
- Current Name, Address & Telephone Number.
- Former name or names used while attending GateWay.
- Date of birth.
- Complete Address of where you would like the transcript to be sent.
- A signature is required in order to process your request.
An unofficial transcript is printed on white paper and does not have the college seal. There is no charge for an unofficial transcript.
An official transcript is printed on specially secured paper and bears the college seal. There is a charge of $5.00 for each official transcript. Official transcripts will not be released if the student has a debt with this college or another community college within the Maricopa Community College District. Generally, colleges/universities require the transcript to be sent directly from institution to institution.
You may view and print a copy of your unofficial transcript instantly, or request the release of an official transcript by logging onto the Online Student Center.
Keep the following tips in mind:
- Transcripts are released only with the student's written request.
- Transcripts reflect only GateWay Community College course work.
- Transfer work is listed only as credit hours and not by course.
- Evaluation of official transcripts sent from other institutions for purposes of transfer credits, pre-requisites or for Financial Aid, are listed only as credit hours and not by course. Evaluation of transfer work is by request only. For evaluation of received official transcripts, notify the office of Admissions to request this process.
Sending Transcripts for Evaluation
If you are coming to GateWay and need to have your transcripts evaluated: