At GateWay Community College, we take our middle name seriously. We aim to always be engaged with our community and responsive to its cultural, educational and training needs. Whether you desire to pursue a degree, take in a concert or just enjoy an oasis amid the hustle of city life, GateWay wants to be your community asset.
- Quarterly e-news updates
- Invitations to special events
- Lifelong use of the GateWay Library
- Lifelong use of Career Center programs & services
- Lifelong use of health & wellness services at the Healthcare United at GateWay (HUG) clinic
- Chances to win GateWay merchandise
- Butcher Shop & Deli
- Salon & Spa Services
- Healthcare United at GateWay (HUG) Clinic
- Career Center
- Children's Learning Center
- Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Workforce Development
Return to Learn anytime you want to pick up a new skill, expand your mind or broaden your horizons.
- Community Education
- Non-Credit / Continuing Education & Enrichment
- Career & Employment Services
The English as a Second Language (ESL) program serves the needs of students who are not English native speakers.
- Day & Evening Classes
- Free Tutoring in Learning Center
- ESL Computer Software
- Library Resources
The College has a variety of rental venues ideal for meetings, workshops, retreats, conferences, and/or special events.
Rent rooms or outdoor spaces for your next event.
News and Events
Connecting with Community is achieved by nurturing lines of communication and engaging residents and partners to ensure we're meeting your needs.