Are You Interested in the Healthcare Field?
All current and prospective GateWay students interested in one of the following programs are required to attend one of these sessions:
- Computed Tomography
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Health Services Management
- Healthcare Regulatory Compliance
- Hospital Central Service
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Operating Room Nursing
- Physical Therapist Assisting
- Polysomnography Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
Each information session will review the admissions process and steps to enroll. Attendance is required before scheduling an appointment with an advisor.
Sessions are held on Monday's at 5 p.m. and Thursday's at 12:30 p.m.
Register today and learn more at: bit.ly/gwhealthcareinfo