The purposes of the Gateway Community College Faculty Senate shall be to:
- Serve as the exclusive representative of the GateWay Community College faculty of the college administration in academic and professional matters and policy development.
- Advise the College President on matters of importance to the college and faculty; promote communication, collaboration, and education among the faculty and between the faculty and other groups.
- Maintain and promote the standards and ideals of the profession.
- Serve as the voice of the faculty in shared governance.
- To select representatives to serve on administrative councils and on coordinating committees of the faculties of the college and district.
- Protect and preserve academic freedom.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of educational policies for the college and the district.
- Provide an open forum for the free discussion of academic and professional issues.
Faculty Senate Members
Dr. Kelly Romirowsky - email@example.com
Herb Wildey, B.S., M.S. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher Mims - email@example.com
Soren Hammerschmidt, Ph.D. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Saroj Chirravuri, B.S., M.S., M.N.S. - email@example.com
Jim Kenney - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Zamora, M.Ed - email@example.com
Tracey Schartz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Zawicki, P.T., M.S. - email@example.com
Heidi Hutchins, M.B.A., M.H.A. - firstname.lastname@example.org