Are you a new student?
We are committed to providing students with an opportunity to earn a high school diploma and an Associate's degree, enough college credits to enter a 4 year university as a junior, or a Certificate of Completion in an occupational area.
Our students will graduate prepared for post-secondary education without remediation and/or the workplace with marketable skills. The first of its kind in Phoenix, GateWay Early College High School is a unique learning institution that provides the rigor of college-level work in high school AND critical affective and academic support from a dedicated staff. Students are enrolled on a first come, first served, basis.
Submitting Enrollment Documents
Complete the Enrollment documents here. For assistance, please call (602) 286–8759.
- By mail: to GateWay Early College High School, 108 N. 40th Street Phoenix, AZ 85034.
- By email: email@example.com
- In person: GateWay Early College High School is located on the campus of GateWay Community College Campus.
108 N. 40th Street Phoenix, AZ 85034. MA Building, upstairs in Room 2350. Please call for directions.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender or disability.
We support and comply with all state and federal health, safety, civil rights, disability and insurance laws, ensuring that all students with disabilities have the right to a free appropriate public education (FAPE).
Students are enrolled on a first come, first served basis under the following guidelines:
- In accordance with ARS 15-184, GWECHS enrolls all eligible pupils who submit a timely application unless the number of applicants exceeds the capacity of a program, class, grade level or building.
- In accordance with the school's charter, there will be no more than 100 students per grade level. Enrollment application packets must be fully completed and on file in the office before parents and students can sign the application waiting list.
- Siblings of students already attending the school, and children of faculty and staff have the first right of refusal for openings.
Se Habla Español
Para asistencia en Español, por favor llame a Maria Gaiser al (602) 286-8772.