Technology Support Specialist Apprenticeship
The Technology Support Specialist Apprenticeship is designed to provide fast, quality training in the classroom followed by paid, on-the-job training with local employers. Apprentices will prepare to enter the IT field by learning to analyze, troubleshoot, and rectify day-to-day technology challenges. Upon completion of classroom training, apprentices will be placed with local employers and assigned an on-the-job mentor to hone and perfect their new skills.
As a Tech Support Specialist, you may assist new employees set up their workstations, troubleshoot weak WiFi connections, obtain permissions to access files, and provide exceptional customer service. If you are a customer-focused, critical thinker with an interest in the IT industry, apply today!
Benefits of an Apprenticeship Program
Upcoming Start Dates
August 9, 2021 (Deadline to apply: June 30)
January 18, 2022 (Deadline to apply: December 15)
May 2, 2022 (Deadline to apply: April 1)
Tuition assistance is available for those who qualify!
For free assistance building a resume, contact GateWay Career Services at (602) 286–8500
Need Tech Talent?
After 14 weeks, our students will be ready to become your full-time employees! Benefits of participating in an apprenticeship program include:
• Timely training in specific knowledge that your company needs
• Reduced turnover – more than 90% of apprentices stay with their employer beyond their apprenticeship experience
• Lowers your cost for recruitment and training
• Results in higher productivity
• Develops highly skilled employees – your company provides guidance and mentors so apprentices learn exactly how you want the job done