Transcripts are an official record of your enrollment.
Unofficial transcripts have no college seal and are printed on white paper. Unofficial transcripts are free to the student and may be requested via online (Student Center), in person, by mail or fax.
Official transcripts are embossed with the College Seal and printed on official transcript paper. Official transcripts are $5 per transcript. Transcript fee(s) must be paid prior to release of the transcript. Transcripts may be requested via online (Student Center), in person, mail and fax.
Central City, Deer Valley and SouthWest Skill Center TRANSCRIPTS CANNOT BE REQUESTED VIA THE STUDENT CENTER - Please request your official transcript for the Central City, Deer Valley and SouthWest Skill Center in person, by fax, by mail, or using the official Transcript Request Form.
There are three ways to access your Official Transcript Request online:
- Student Center
- Credentials Solutions Website
Through the Student Center
- Log into your Online Student Center using your MEID and Password.
- Under Academics, choose Request Transcript from the dropdown list, and click >>.
- On the Request Transcript page, choose Official Transcript from the dropdown list. (Read the information on the page carefully before proceeding with your request.)
- Click the yellow bar labeled Transfer to Transcript Request Service to access the order form.
- You will be redirected to the Credentials Solutions site for Transcript Ordering Services. Be sure to read the “Information from Maricopa County Community College District” section before beginning your order.
- Log into MyInfo using your MEID and Password.
- If there is a hold on your account, there will be a message at the top of the page notifying you of the hold and the Official Transcripts button will be disabled. To view your holds, click on the Holds link for more information. Contact your Registrar’s office if you need additional assistance.
- Go to the Transcripts page.
- From here, you will be able to view your Unofficial Transcript and request your Official Transcript. You may print your Unofficial Transcript or click on the Official Transcripts button to see a message informing you of the redirect. Click OK.
- You will be redirected to the Credentials Solutions website for Transcript Ordering Services. Be sure to read the “Information from Maricopa County Community College District” section before beginning your order.
Through the Credentials Solutions Website
Official Transcripts for Maricopa Community Colleges students may be ordered online directly through our partner, Credentials Solutions, LLC. Using the link below will not require you to sign-in to your Student Center or myinfo.maricopa.edu page, but you will still be required to provide your Student ID, social security number, or MEID.
Click on the Credentials Solutions logo below to get started:
The Transcript Ordering Services page will appear. Be sure to read the “Information from Maricopa County Community College District” section before beginning your order.
You will be required to enter one of the following:
- MEID (3-5 letters, followed by 5-7 numbers), or
- Student ID Number (8-digit number starting with a 3; for example: 30012345)
- Social Security Number (SSN)
Note: If you do not know your Student ID or MEID, please click here for assistance in accessing your account and resetting your password (if necessary).
For a Student Guide with step-by-step information on the Transcript Order Form, please click here.
Please keep in mind …
- There is a $5 fee for each Official Transcript.
- Transcripts will NOT be issued for any students with a financial hold on their account. If you have a hold on your account, please contact your primary college to resolve the issue prior to submitting your official transcript request.
- If your legal name, address, telephone, or email contact information has changed, please be sure to update your account with your primary Maricopa Community College before ordering your transcript to ensure the most up to date information is reflected in your records.
- Official transcript requests will NOT be held for final grades, degrees, and/or certificates to post to the students’ record, so review your records prior to submitting your request to ensure they are complete. NOTE: NO REFUNDS will be given for students who mistakenly order their transcript prior to their records being updated and complete.
- Maricopa Community Colleges have a combined transcript report, meaning that coursework from any of the 10 Colleges you have attended will appear on the same official transcript; there is no need to order multiple transcripts from each of the Maricopa Colleges you have attended. NOTE: NO REFUNDS will be given for students who mistakenly ordered multiple transcripts due to attending multiple Maricopa Colleges.
Sending Official Transcripts to Maricopa Community Colleges
For new or current students of one of the 10 Maricopa Community Colleges, you may wish to transfer coursework completed at a previous college/university for credit at the Maricopa Community College you attend.
If so, please visit the link below for your College to find information on how to submit your official transcript for review and how to ensure it is evaluated for credit.
Please keep in mind:
- You will be required to submit an official transcript; hand-carried transcripts, even if sealed, are not acceptable.
- Maricopa Community Colleges will only transfer equivalent credit for classes in which you received a grade of “C” or better.