GateWay Resources


Requesting Transcripts

You are now able to request a single transcript report no matter how many Maricopa Community Colleges you have attended. Rather than having to request transcripts from each Maricopa Community College, you are now able to place the request for official or unofficial transcripts from one place. For more information, visit

Maricopa Community College transcripts sent within Maricopa and all unofficial transcripts are free of charge.

There are four convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your GateWay Community College Transcripts:

  1. Online Student Center: If you are requesting an unofficial transcript you may do it online, free of charge.
  2. U.S. Mail: Please send your mailed request to:
    GateWay Community College
    Attn: Admissions and Records
    108 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034
  3. Fax: Please send faxed request to:
    GateWay Community College Transcripts
    (602) 900-4243
  4. In Person: Visit Enrollment Services, located in the IE Building/IE1214. Office hours may vary during holidays and summer months.

When requesting transcripts, please provide the following information:

  • Specify whether you are requesting an Official or Unofficial transcript.
  • Student ID number or Social Security Number.
  • Current name, address and telephone number.
  • Former name or names used while attending any MCCCD college.
  • Date of birth.
  • Complete address of where you would like the transcript to be sent.
  • A signature is required in order to process your request.

Unofficial Transcripts

An unofficial transcript is printed on white paper and does not have the college seal. There is no charge for an unofficial transcript.

Official Transcripts

An official transcript is printed on specially secured paper and has the college seal. Official transcripts will not be released if the student has a debt with this college or another community college within the Maricopa Community College District. Generally, colleges/universities require the transcript to be sent directly from institution to institution.

Official transcripts fees are $5 each and payment may be made by check, money order or credit card. Payment for faxed requests can only be made by credit card and included in fax request.

About Transcripts

You may view and print a copy of your unofficial transcript instantly, or request the release of an official transcript by logging onto the Online Student Center.

Keep the following tips in mind:

  • Transcripts are released only with the student's written request.
  • Transcripts now reflect┬ácourse work completed at any Maricopa Community College in the system.
  • Transfer work is listed only as credit hours and not by course.