GateWay Graduation is the official ceremony which confers certifications and degrees upon students who have fulfilled graduation requirements.
This year, graduation will be held on May 10, at 6:45 p.m., at the North Phoenix Baptist Church. Students need to start checking in at 4:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Center. The ceremony will be streamed live, so home-bound or out-of-town family and friends are able to watch it live.
There are no locker facilities to store personal items and NO FOOD OR BALLOONS are allowed in the church. Only water is allowed.
Eligible commencement ceremony participants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete a Graduation Application
- Pay the appropriate document and commencement fees
- Have completed all requirements for the degree and/or certificate, OR be enrolled in coursework that will be completed within six weeks of commencement
- There is no cost to apply for graduation
- Diploma Cover: $5
- Commencement: $25 (includes cap and gown, tassel, diploma cover and five invitations
Upon degree or certificate completion, we ask that you participate in our graduation survey. This survey should take approximately five minutes. We appreciate your feedback. Responses are anonymous unless follow-up is requested.