- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must complete the Admission Packet.
- You must be a graduate of what is equivalent to the 12th grade in the U.S.
- You must have English Proficiency.
- You must provide sufficient financial support.
All required documents must be submitted in their original official form, no scanned or copies will be accepted. Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended must be mailed directly to GateWay Community College, Attention: International Education.
Transcripts must be translated into English and evaluated by an International Transcript Evaluation Service.
Proof of English language proficiency.
- Test results must be mailed directly from the Educational Testing Services
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 5.5/5
- Contact the U.S. Information Service at any U.S. Embassy or Consulate or Education USA Advising Center & for information on dates and locations of the TOEFL or IELTS examination in your country
- TOEFL testing centers and preparation information is available here at toeflgoanywhere.org
Students must complete all sections of the International Student Application, sign and submit in full to the GateWay ISO Coordinator of Student Services
GateWay has no provision for financial aid for international students. Students must come fully prepared to meet all financial obligations, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Tuition and fees
- Books and supplies
- Medical insurance
- Housing and living expenses