Children's Learning Center
The Children's Learning Center is located on the north side of campus. Childcare services are available for students and employees. Flexible scheduling is offered by our trained, caring staff. To qualify, children must be ages 2 through 12, fully potty trained and provide the following information:
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Signed emergency notification card for each child
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- Completed enrollment packet
The Children's Learning Center is licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services and is D.E.S. authorized.
Activities & Benefits
Children gain the opportunity to:
- Develop a positive self image
- Develop and practice social skills
- Think, reason, question and experiment
- Develop the small muscles
- Acquire language skills
- Develop positive health, safety and nutritional habits
- Express creativity
- Learn to respect the cultural diversity of others
- Learn self-help skills
- Develop a sense of responsibility and independence
- Participate in a structured, morning pre-school program and afternoon and evening learning activities
- Enjoy a large, grassy playground area with swings, slides and climbing equipment
- Use personal computers
- Receive snack time treats
- $15.00 non-refundable registration fee per semester
- $2.25 - $3.00 per hour for MCCCD students based on number of hours scheduled
- $3.25 - $4.00 per hour for MCCCD employees
- Community care - varies based on program
- Drop-in care - call for pricing and availability
Fall 2013 - Summer 2014
- Fall semester registration for new children begins May 6.
- Spring semester registration for new children begins December 5.
- Summer semester registration for new children begins March 5.