Production Technology involves a working knowledge in the field of product design, product development and rapid part production. Learn competency and technical expertise in the industry working with specific CNC and manual machine tools, including multi-axis and multi-spindle CNC technology. Our programs emphasize the following certification standards:
This program will prepare you for a career in the industry by:
- Training you with hands-on experience using CAD, CAM, CNC and 3D printing.
- Using the latest 3-D design software to develop new products.
- Creating prototypes and product simulations.
- Manufacturing the finished design.
- Giving you a working knowledge in the field of product design, product development and rapid part production.
- Learn competency and technical expertise on industry specific 3D Solid Design software, Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, 3D printers and Multi-Axis Computer Numerical Control (CNC) controlled machines.
- Become industry-certified by NIMS and Haas upon program completion.
The core-specialty of this program is hands-on experience with CAD, CAM, CNC and 3D printing.
Request More Information
Computer Numerical Control Machine Operator**
Certificate of Completion in Production Technology: Quality Assurance: $2,628*
Certificate of Completion in Production Technology: CNC Technology: $3,380*
Associate of Applied Science in Production Technology: $7,062*
Production Technology: CNC Technology: $48,990 annually**
Production Technology: Quality Assurance: $53,780 annually**
Production Technology: CNC Technology
Production Technology: Quality Assurance
* Please note that these are only estimates and do not include books. These estimates may change based on increases to tuition, course fees and book costs. Estimates are based on the 2016-2017 tuition rates for in-county students. Additional fees may apply.
**For information about careers in your area of study, visit O*NET OnLine (see Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Tool Programmers, Metal and Plastic or Industrial Engineering Technicians) for detailed job descriptions, education requirements, as well as wage and employment trends.