Getting Started


As a precautionary measure against COVID-19, the college is suspending all face-to-face interactions, services and activities through May 8. Staff will be available remotely to continue to assist you, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., M-Th, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday. 

We are excited that you are choosing GateWay Community College to pursue your education and training. Please follow the steps below, depending on the types of classes or programs you are interested in.

Steps to Enroll for University Transfer and Occupational/Professional Credit Hour Programs

If you are a student seeking university transfer or occupational/professional credit hour programs, please continue through the steps provided here to enroll.

Students under 18 years of age will need to complete the Financial Responsibility and Consent form. 

For new students, once you complete the application and assessment testing, visit our New Student Preparation page to learn more about Gecko Gear Up and New Student Orientation.

Want to visit a campus? Register for a TOUR.

For new information about Enrolling and Payment Options, visit

For new information about Testing and Placement, visit

Credit for Prior Learning

Proceed to Next Step

Steps to Enroll for Trade and Technical Training Clock Hour* Programs

If you are a student seeking Trade and Technical Training clock hour programs, please follow these enrollment steps:

1. Get Admitted (select clock hour as the academic plan to see programs)

2. Get Enrolled

For more information or assistance with enrollment  please call (602) 238-4350. We encourage you to register for a TOUR.


Enrollment Resources For:

Dual Enrollment Students

International Students

Early College High School Students

Cosmetology High School Students