Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) safety concerns, Follett's administration has made the decision to temporarily close all campus bookstore locations. However, the bookstore website remains open. The bookstore’s priority is to ensure the campus community has textbooks and other essential items.
Please visit our FAQ page for more information.
We have been hard at work serving the GateWay Community throughout COVID-19. Here is how we can help make the most of your semester:
Serving Students Online:
- Order Online, Ship to Location - Early ordering and shipping direct will help you be prepared for your new learning environment ahead of your class start date
- Limited Contact Pickup - Limited contact pickup will be available Jan. 11 - 29, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. This is valid for orders placed Jan. 10 - 28 only. Face masks and social distancing required at all times while on campus
- Order Online - Please visit https://www.bkstr.com/gatewayccstore to place an online order
- Online Textbook Rental - At checkout, you will be prompted to select "rent" for eligible textbooks. Register for text rental at: Rental Registration/Create Account or during your checkout process
- No Contact Rental Check-In - Always available online through efollett account under rentals or watch for your rental return reminder email for instructions
- Buyback - Want to sell your books online? Please follow this link: Sell Your Textbooks Online
- Credit, Debit, PayPal, PayPal Credit, and Apply Pay are available
Course Materials and Digital:
- Many course materials have digital versions; same content just a digital format
- Digital course materials are available immediately after checkout and arrive in your email. You can also access your digital purchases in your bookstore online account under history
- Course materials are refund eligible with seven calendar days from the semester start date. You may be asked to provide a copy of your class schedule. Proof of purchase is required. Shipping costs for refunds is at your expense. Digital refunds dependent on content downloaded and publisher restriction. For full refund policy click here: Course Material Refund/Exchange Policy
GateWay, along with Maricopa Community Colleges, participates in the Follett book rental program. This means you may save money by renting course textbooks. For rental details, stop by the campus bookstore or visit Rent-a-Text online.
Browse the GateWay Bookstore online to find many of the same items that are available on campus, including:
- GateWay clothing and apparel (T-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, fan gear, etc.)
- Computer products
- Classroom supplies & course materials
- Gifts & accessories
- Textbook rental information & account registration
2020-2021 School Year
Available by phone Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Contact by email email@example.com
Contact can also be made through our online site under the Contact Us - Questions & Comments section
*The bookstore is closed weekends and for all school holidays.*