We understand that the process of paying for college involves many steps. Because tuition & fees are due before classes start, we have compiled the following list of payment methods now accepted by the College.
Please Note: You are not officially enrolled until your tuition & fees are paid in full.
NBS/FACTS offers convenient, online payment plans. Installment options are available for students paying with checking or savings accounts, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards. This option makes it easy to pay online instead of having to come to campus.
Click here for steps to enroll in Payment Plan options. More on Payment Plan options is available here.
What you should know about payment plans:
- This is not a loan program
- No interest or finance charges will be assessed
- No credit check
- Down payment is required
- Divides payments over time period
- $15 down payment will be applied to your account
- $25 per semester non-refundable NBS/FACTS Enrollment Fee
Clock Payment Plans
Contact Student Business Services for details at (602) 238-4347, as the payment plans for clock programs are different.
- 10% down payment due two weeks prior to start date (Programs that start on or after July 1, 2023 will have a deadline of 30 days prior to start date)
- 1 – 6 scheduled payments require 10% down payment plus $25 enrollment fee*
- 7 – 12 scheduled payments require 10% down payment plus $45 enrollment fee*
All payment options require an immediate (same-day) down payment. If you choose to sign-up for the payment plan, please do so before your tuition due date, otherwise, your classes may be dropped.
*Enrollment fee is non-refundable
You May Budget Your Tuition & Fees By:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - This is a pre-approved bank-to-bank transfer of funds from your checking or savings account, processed on the 5th of each month until your balance is paid in full
- Credit Card - Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card, processed by American Card Services, Inc. on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full. eCashier registration is available online with this option
Information Needed to Enroll in NBS/FACTS/eCASHIER
- Your student ID as assigned by MCCCD
- The name, address and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NBS/FACTS Access Code
- Account information for the person responsible for payment
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, bank account number & routing number
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date
Before you click the submit button, carefully read through eCashier's final review and the terms and conditions. An email will be sent to you confirming enrollment through eCashier. If a payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person listed as responsible for payment.
To sign up, visit the MCCCD Online Student Center.
Still Have Questions?
Contact an NBS/FACTS Customer Service Representative at (800) 609-8056. Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., or Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT).
Methods of Payment
The following options are available to help you find the method of payment that works best for you:
Go to the Online Student Center and login to your account using your MEID & password to pay by credit card or e-check . Help is available upon request.
Call (602) 286-8277 to make a credit card payment by phone. Wait times may increase during peak periods of enrollment.
Visit the campus where you are enrolling for classes to make your payment in full, using cash, credit or check. A picture ID may be required for payment transactions.
Students who withdraw from a class will receive a refund based on the Maricopa refund policy. Unless otherwise specified, students must drop non-credit classes prior to the class start date to be eligible for a 100% refund.
Refund payments are made through the Maricopa Community Colleges Student Refund Program (MSRP) in the form selected. If you originally paid directly to GCC with a credit card then your refund will be returned to the original credit card.
When the college cancels a class, a 100% refund will be made.
For information about benefits, refund payment options, actions you need to take, FAQs and the processes involved, visit My.maricopa.