The GateWay Library is closed to the public until further notice. Explore our many online resources and stay connected!
GateWay Library COVID-19 Updates & Resources.
The MCCCD Libraries extended the due dates of currently checked out Library materials (that are not assumed lost) until 8/31/2020. Please return or continue to enjoy checked out materials through the extended due date. GateWay's Library Book Drops are now open for the return of materials. All items will be quarantined for safety and health reasons. There may be a delay in updating the due dates as a result.
Laptop & Hotspot Survey for Fall 2020
A limited number of laptops and hotspots are available to those students in need. If you need to borrow a laptop and/or hotspot, please complete the following survey by Friday, Aug. 7, 2020. You will need to sign in using your MEID account.
Credit Student Interest - Laptop/Hotspot Request Survey
Clock Hour Student Interest - Laptop/Hotspot Request Survey
What to know. Dates & deadlines. Why it's crucial you respond. More.
- Catalog - Find books, media and more
- Databases - Find articles, images and more
- NoodleTools - Create and manage citations
- Journal Finder - Find available magazines, journals and newspapers
- eBooks - Read full-text books online
- Streaming Media - View short clips or full-length online videos
- Research Guides - Explore the variety of information resources and research tools
- My Account - Renew items, check due dates and more
- Off-Campus Access
- One Button Studio - Video recording studio and editing suite, reserve here
- Services for Faculty
- Interlibrary Loan
- Culture Pass Program-Check Out the Arts for Free!
- Library FAQ
- Citation Guide
- Database Tutorials
- Library Use Guidelines
- Library Staff
- Material Purchase Suggestion
- How To Videos- Databases, Google Scholar, One Search, NoodleTools