Our databases are now accessible, but there is still a problem with placing holds on books. If you need to place a hold on a physical item, please call (602) 286-8454 during business hours or email email@example.com any time.
The GateWay Library is open to current GateWay students and staff only. Explore our many online resources and stay connected!
GateWay Library COVID-19 Updates & Resources.
Students - We are looking for feedback to better serve you in the library. Please fill out our quick survey!
Limited In-Person Service Hours: Monday through Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Limited Services: Open for door-side pickup of requested materials and on a limited basis; computer access, printing, scanning (maximum of 10 GateWay students, first come, first served); call 602-286-8458 for availability.
Our Book Drops Are OPEN! Please Return Materials No Longer In Use!
- Catalog - Find books, media and more
- Databases - Find articles, images and more
- NoodleTools - Create and manage citations
- Journal Finder - Find available magazines, journals and newspapers
- eBooks - Read full-text books online
- Streaming Media - View short clips or full-length online videos
- Research Guides (LibGuides) - Explore the variety of information resources and research tools
- My Account - Renew items, check due dates and more
- Off-Campus Access
- One Button Studio - Video recording studio and editing suite, reserve here
- Services for Faculty
- Interlibrary Loan
- Culture Pass Program - Check Out the Arts for Free!
- Maricopa Native Seed Library - Available outside the library front doors
- Library Connections - The Library's Monthly Newsletter
- Library FAQ
- Citation Guide
- Database Tutorials
- Library Use Guidelines
- Library Staff
- Material Purchase Suggestion
- How To Videos- Databases, Google Scholar, One Search, NoodleTools
- Financial Literacy