Welcome to Dual Enrollment at GWCC!
We partner with Valley high schools to offer dual enrollment credit for academic and occupational classes. Courses are held on high school campuses and are taught by high school instructors who have met community college hiring qualifications. We strive to ease the transition from high school to college, and to increase the number of college-bound high school students in our community.
Fall 2019 Deadlines
- Friday, Aug. 30, 2019: Deadline for Maricopa Grant Application.
- Friday, Sept. 13, 2019: Deadline for registration.
- Monday, Sept. 20, 2019: Deadline for payment.
Spring 2020 Deadlines
- Friday, Jan. 31, 2020: Deadline for Maricopa Grant Application.
- Friday, Feb. 7, 2020: Deadline for registration.
- Monday, Feb. 14, 2020: Deadline for payment.
- Follow the Steps to Get Started
- Have questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at the bottom of the Steps to Get Started page.
High school teachers interested in offering dual enrollment must complete one of the following applications: