Gateway Community College's Computer and Networking Technologies program has committed itself to building one of the best hands-on Linux learning programs in Arizona. We run both virtualized Linux systems in the classroom and also native installations of CentOS and Ubuntu in our Linux Lab. Our students have the opportunity to earn the Linux Professional Certificate and also use the same classes as part of an Associates Degree in Networking Technology.
The Linux programs are designed to help to prepare you for a variety of industry-recognized Linux certification exams as well as provide practical hands-on skills for the work place. The programs include a core of Linux classes including Linux operating system basics, System Administration, Network Administration and Network Security. These classes will help develop a student's knowledge and skill level in preparation for employment or to improve current professional skills. Objectives for a variety of industry certifications are encompassed within course and program objectives.
Earn a Certificate in Less Than Six Months
We are providing select certificates that you are able to complete is under six months. These programs allow you to gain knowledge in the IT field to be able to change careers or build your skills further. Participating certificates are indicated with an asterisk below.
Certificate of Completion Estimate: $1,077*
* Please note that these are only estimates and do not include books. These estimates may change based on increases to tuition, course fees and book costs. Estimates are based on tuition rates for in-county students. Additional fees may apply.
Degrees & Certificates
- Certificate of Completion in Computer System Configuration and Support, Linux*
- Certificate of Completion in Linux Associate*
- Certificate of Completion in Linux System Administration
- Certificate of Completion in Red Hat Linux Administrator
- Certificate of Completion in Red Hat Linux Engineer
Accreditation is a process used to measure and certify the credibility and quality of services offered by an organization.
GateWay is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.