Children's Learning Center
The Children's Learning Center is located on the north side of the Washington Campus. Childcare services are available for students and employees. We provide a safe, caring environment where the children can experience physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth. Parents can study knowing that their child is well cared for. Flexible scheduling is offered by our trained, caring staff.
To qualify, children must:
- Be from 3 to 12 years of age
- Fully potty trained
- Current immunization records
- Signed emergency notification card for each child
- Completed enrollment packet/forms
After a complete enrollment packet has been received and accepted, children are eligible for drop-in basis if space allows. To ensure that space is available, you MUST call first to make reservations. Classrooms fill up quickly and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Children's Learning Center is licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services and is D.E.S. authorized.
Activities and Benefits
Your child has the opportunity to:
- Develop a positive self image
- Develop and practice social skills
- Think, reason, question and experiment
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- Acquire language skills
- Develop positive health, safety and nutritional habits
- Express creativity
- Learn about cultural diversity
- Learn self-help skills
- Develop a sense of responsibility and independence
- Participate in a structured, pre-school program that offers learning activities throughout the day
- Enjoy a large, grassy playground area with swings, slides and climbing equipment
- Use tablets for technology
- Receive meals and snacks
For daily, weekly and monthly rates, please call (602) 286–8130.
- Fall semester registration for new children begins the 1st Monday in May.
- Spring semester registration for new children begins the 1st Monday in December.
- Summer Registration for new children begins the 1st Monday in April.
Registration is continuous until all space is filled.
Pampers Parenting Institute
Dr. T. Berry Brazelton joins other doctors to answer questions about your baby or toddler through the Pampers Parenting Institute.
The Parenting iVillage tells you what to expect at different ages and stages of life, from birth to teen years.
Family Education Network
The Family Education Network provides links to more than 8,000 pages on education and info from several local schools.
Single Parents Network
The Single Parents Network links to support groups and resources for single parents.
Super Kids reviews educational software.