- Up-to-date immunization records
- Signed emergency notification card for each child
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- Completed enrollment packet
The Children's Learning Center is licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services and is D.E.S. authorized.
Activities & Benefits
Children gain the opportunity to:
- Develop a positive self image
- Develop and practice social skills
- Think, reason, question and experiment
- Develop the small muscles
- Acquire language skills
- Develop positive health, safety and nutritional habits
- Express creativity
- Learn to respect the cultural diversity of others
- Learn self-help skills
- Develop a sense of responsibility and independence
- Participate in a structured, morning pre-school program and afternoon and evening learning activities
- Enjoy a large, grassy playground area with swings, slides and climbing equipment
- Use personal computers
- Receive snack time treats
For daily, weekly and monthly rates, please call (602) 286-8130.
- Fall semester registration for new children begins the 1st Monday in May.
- Spring semester registration for new children begins the 1st Monday in December.
- Summer Registration for new children begins the 1st Monday in April.
Pampers Parenting Institute
Dr. T. Berry Brazelton joins other doctors to answer questions about your baby or toddler through the Pampers Parenting Institute.
The Parenting iVillage tells you what to expect at different ages and stages of life, from birth to teen years.
Family Education Network
The Family Education Network provides links to more than 8,000 pages on education and info from several local schools.
Single Parents Network
The Single Parents Network links to support groups and resources for single parents.
Super Kids reviews educational software.