Healthcare Continuing Education
Students at any Maricopa Community College may need to complete courses at more than one of our colleges.
The mission of Healthcare Continuing Education is three-fold:
- Provide continuing education opportunities to the graduates of each of the health science disciplines that GateWay provides.
- Organize special events for our community's healthcare professionals.
- Respond to the emerging needs of the healthcare community.
Continuing Education assists other disciplines in offering additional opportunities for working healthcare professionals. Educational opportunities include one day seminars, short or long-term courses for credit and non-credit.
Certificate of Completion in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): $1,593*
Certificate of Completion in Computed Tomography (CT): $1,679*
* Please note that these are only estimates and do not include books. These estimates may change based on increases to tuition, course fees and book costs. Estimates are based on the 2016-2017 tuition rates for in-county students. Additional fees may apply.
Degrees & Certificates
- Certificate of Completion in Computed Tomography
- Certificate of Completion in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Accreditation is a process used to measure and certify the credibility and quality of services offered by an organization.
GateWay is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Why should you choose an accredited school?
Although many schools offer seemingly similar degree and certification options, not all schools are accredited. In many instances, accreditation of the degree or program you complete may be required in order to become certified to work in the field.