The Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Nuclear Medicine Technology is designed to develop competent, entry-level nuclear technologists through a variety of didactic, clinical and laboratory experiences.
Upon completion of the program, the student will be able to:
- Model the highest ethical standards and adherence to published standards of radiation protection and regulatory compliance,
- Use critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to make sound decisions,
- Comprehend professional literature to enhance clinical practice as well as personal and professional growth, and
- Collaborate with other medical professionals on interdisciplinary teams.
Request More Information
Nuclear Medicine Technologists**
Associate in Applied Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology: $14,521 - $16,132*
Certificate of Completion in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): $1,593*
Certificate of Completion in Computed Tomography (CT): $1,679*
Visit O*NET OnLine for median salary.
* Please note that these are only estimates and do not include books. These estimates may change based on increases to tuition, course fees and book costs. Estimates are based on the 2016-2017 tuition rates for in-county students. Additional fees may apply.
** For information about careers in your area of study, visit O*NET OnLine for detailed job descriptions, education requirements, as well as wage and employment trend information.