Our program is the largest of its kind in the state of Arizona, offering an exciting and comprehensive variety of classes for credit, ranging from one day workshops to full semester courses. Comprehensive program goals include:
- designing courses to educate students in developing patient management skills above the entry-level for practicing healthcare professionals (both advanced and refresher courses)
- providing entry-level education courses to students who wish to enter the healthcare field
- partnering with healthcare agencies to provide diverse learning experiences to expand the student's scope and depth of knowledge
- collaborating with healthcare agencies to identify the evolving needs of the community
- planning and implementing programs of study
Additionally, NCE offers refresher classes during the fall semester for RNs who have not practiced nursing for more than five years, or who have inactive licenses. These classes comply with the requirements of the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
For information about the RN Refresher Program, please click here. For information on all other courses please click on the Request More Information link below or contact Betty A. Heying-Stanley at (602) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request More Information
** For information about careers in your area of study, visit O*NET OnLine for detailed job descriptions, education requirements, wage and employment trend