Our program is the largest of its kind in the state of Arizona, offering an exciting and comprehensive variety of classes for credit, ranging from one-day workshops to full semester courses. Comprehensive program goals include:
- designing courses to educate students in developing patient management skills above the entry-level for practicing healthcare professionals (both advanced and refresher courses)
- providing entry-level education courses to students who wish to enter the healthcare field
- partnering with healthcare agencies to provide diverse learning experiences to expand the student's scope and depth of knowledge
- collaborating with healthcare agencies to identify the evolving needs of the community
- planning and implementing programs of study
Additionally, NCE offers Arizona State Board of Nursing approved refresher classes for LPNs and RNs who have not practiced nursing for more than five years, or who have inactive licenses.
** For information about careers in your area of study, visit O*NET Online for detailed job descriptions, education requirements, wage and employment trends.